The GRONE project also aims to create training focused on aerial robotics: mechatronics (mechanical, electronic, automatic and real-time computing), sensors, data processing, etc.
Target audience :
- Students (especially Engineers and IT)
- The general public
This training will be given in the form of course modules, seminars, MOOCs or Blog articles.
- Workshop to learn the basics of “Robotics Operative Systems” (ROS) – Developed by UniLu
ROS is an open source framework program heavily used in robotics research. It greatly facilitates the use of robots sensors.
During the training, the student will use an online ROS platform, a 3D simulator and an explanatory book.
The purpose of the training is to explain what ROS is, why it is also used and its main benefits. You will also learn how to use basic tools to create and understand basic projects.
- Robotics week – Developed by UniLu
- Seminar “Les drones, un nouvel Eldorado pour les scientifiques et les entrepreneurs” – Developed by ULiège
The drones … they amaze young and old with their playful side, they also represent a powerful tool for businesses and the world of research. But deep down, do we really know them?
While their basic operation seems familiar to many actors, many are unaware of the regulations that are linked to it, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of this technology. What are the different applications of the drone?
- Thematic sequence (2 months level M1) “Navigation semi-autonome de drones” – Initial training CentraleSupélec
- Training “Machine Learning” and “Deep Learning” – Organised by CentraleSupélec
- Training “Qu’est-ce qu’un drone ?” – Developed by Hénallux
- Training “Analyse énergétique d’un drone” – Developed by Hénallux
- Theoretical Modeling of the Drone – Developed by Hénallux
- Python Bases and Libraries – Developed by Hénallux
- “Machine Learning” and “Deep Learning” bases – Developed by Hénallux
- “Computer Vision” bases – Developed by Hénallux
- Training “Drone et acquisition de données” – Developed by Hénallux
These different trainings will be included in our “event” section so that everyone can participate.